CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CLASS OF 2013!
1. The last day to turn in pictures will be Monday, May 6. You need to bring a baby, middle school and senior picture. We need to get the pictures to the company that will be making the slide show. We do not want to leave anyone out, so please turn in the pictures ASAP. Also, give Mrs. Wilkerson the name of the college you will be attending or the branch of the military you are joining.
2. A Letter of Request for graduation tickets will be sent out next week. The letter will let you know the family members that you will be able to invite.
3. If you owe money for graduation materials or cap and gown, please mail or pay online to Denise MacDonald by May 6. The address and phone number are on the school web site under seniors – graduation.
4. Graduation practice dates, dress code, etc. will be sent to you at the end of next week. This memo will also be posted on the web site.
5. If you have not tried on your cap and gown, please see Mrs. Wilkerson today. We need to get the gowns pressed and ready for graduation.
6. We will get you a date for cap and gown pictures next week.
7. The Senior Banquet will be May 23. Invitations will be sent out next week.
8. If you have already paid for your graduation materials, please see Mrs. Wilkerson for your graduation box. If you have not paid, Denise MacDonald will let Mrs. Wilkerson know when the company receives your money and Mrs. Wilkerson will be able to release your graduation box.