Place lunch orders for May
Parents, please go to www.myschoolaccount.com and follow the directions to place April lunch orders for your students. Your students’ ID contains the last four digits of their Social Security plus the last two digits of the year they plan to graduate. For those who order weekly, orders for the following week should be placed by Friday. PLEASE PRE-ORDER; NO EXTRAS ARE AVAILABLE. Ms. Russ asks that parents please check to see if their student has a balance owed in the dining hall and, if so, make sure it is paid by next Friday, May 10.
March lunch menu
Tuesday: Chicken sandwich, lettuce, tomato, fries
Wednesday: Philly Steak, cheese, lettuce, tomato, chips
Thursday: Chicken tenders, mac & cheese, green beans, roll
Tuesday: Chicken tenders, mac and cheese, green beans, roll
Wednesday: Hot dog, chili, slaw, baked bean, fries
Thursday: Hamburger in gravy, mashed potatoes, peas, roll
Dining Hall Help Needed
Roxboro Community School Dining Hall Manager Beverly Russ relies on parent volunteers to keep things running smoothly in a busy atmosphere. The dining hall serves a hot lunch to between 100 and 200 students four days each week, and provides food and beverage products to the rest of the 650-member student body and 50-plus faculty and staff members. Click here to learn more
Lunch Ordering Instructions
Roxboro Community School offers an online dining hall service that allows parents to pre-order Golden Corral lunches and Dominos Pizza online.
The service works much like placing an order on Amazon.com or other commercial Web sites.
Parents may monitor their students’ lunchtime purchases; track what their children have eaten for the past 30 days; make deposits directly into their children’s meal accounts and receive an email reminder when an account balance is low.
Student debit account deposits may be made through electronic checks (ACH) or by debit/credit card. Each child’s account will be updated nightly so that parents may quickly review account balances and payments.
This service is provided securely through an outside vendor, Food Service Solutions. RCS will never see credit or debit card information.
Parents are encouraged to take advantage of this system by making deposits into their children’s accounts on a weekly, monthly, or annual basis. Parents are free to choose the amount of each deposit. Any money not spent by the end of the school year will be available the following school year, or refundable.
Parents who wish to pre-order from Golden Corral or Dominos Pizza should use the online pre-order system (either on their home computer or their student’s RCS-assigned computer). Parents are not required to deposit money into their children’s account via the web site. Parents may also choose to send a paper check or cash to Ms. Russ.
For those who choose to take advantage of the school's online lunch ordering system, each child will need a pre-assigned identification number. These numbers will represent the last four digits of the child's Social Security number plus the year the child expects to graduate. If RCS does not have a child's Social Security number, a randomly assigned number will be issued.
Please see the instructions below to set up an account.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CREATING A PARENT ACCOUNT
1. Go to www.myschoolaccount.com.
2. Click “Create Account” on the top menu bar.
3. Fill in the required information on the “Parent Account Sign-Up page.”
4. Choose “Roxboro Community School” from the “School District” drop down menu.
5. Create a User ID and Password
6. Click the “Accept” box, and then click “Signup.” An email will be sent to your email address that will contain a “verification code.”
After you receive the “verification code” you may begin to add your children’s information. To do this, you will need to:
1. Go to www.myschoolaccount.com and login using your previously created user ID and password.
2. Enter the “verification code” to verify your account and email address.
3. Begin adding your children’s information according to the guidelines provided. You will need each of your children’s student ID numbers.
4. After the students are added you will be able to view the lunch account activity and make payments to the student lunch account.
5. If you have two or more students assigned to your account, you may make a payment to each account and only be charged for one transaction. Example; three students, $10 payment to each student; total charge would be $32.