If you are a current RCS high school student or a graduate, you can send your transcript electronically to any North Carolina college or university. A CFNC account is required to send your high school transcript to NC colleges and to complete college applications on line. Choose Create My CFNC Account located at the top of each page on and follow the easy steps to create an account. Be sure to keep up with your account name and password. You will also need to provide:

  • First and Last Name (this should match the name that appears in PowerSchool and on your report card).

  • PowerSchool or NCWISE Student ID number. This number can be found in PowerSchool and on your report card.

  • Current High School (High School at the time of graduation)

  • Date of Birth

  • Email Address

  • Gender

There are two (2) ways to submit a transcript online to a North Carolina college or university:

  1. Submit your transcript when applying online to college.

  • Go to

  • Sign in with your CFNC account.

  • Choose Apply.

  • Choose To College.

  • Choose College Applications to access your Application Manager.

  • Start a New Application

  • Choose the All Schools tab.

  1. Enter the name of a college in Keyword search or search by 1st letter of the college name to find a school of interest.

  2. Click Apply to start a new online application.

  3. Once the application is complete, select Submit Your Complete Application and follow the required prompts.

  4. On the submittal screen, check Click here if you would like to request your high school transcript be sent electronically to the college/university.

Submit your transcript from the CFNC Transcript Manager

  • Go to

  • Sign in with your CFNC account.

  • Choose Apply.

  • Choose To College.

  • Choose Transcript Manager.

  • Enter all necessary information in Your Profile and qualify to submit transcripts electronically.

  • Select the Go to Transcript Manager button.

  • Select a college from the list and click Send My Transcript. Track the status of transcripts requests from this screen.

A successfully requested transcript should be received by the college/university within 1-2 business days. Click below to send your transcript to a North Carolina college or university.

Please note that SAT and ACT scores are not included on transcripts. To send an official copy of your SAT scores to a college or university, you can do so by using the score reporting service at You can request official copies of your ACT scores to be sent to any college or university by visiting


To send an official high school transcript to out-of-state colleges/universities, special programs, or to obtain a personal copy of an official transcript, current high school students and graduates must submit a Transcript Request Form, a link can be found on the side of this page for the transcript request form. Please be sure that all areas of the form are completed and that it contains the complete mailing address for the college/institution or special program to which the transcript should be mailed. Incomplete forms can not be processed. If you wish to pick up a copy of your transcript or have the transcript mailed to you, you can indicate this on the form as well. Requests should be submitted at least one week prior to the date that the transcript is needed.